Our Funeral Home will satisfy your every need and expectations. We are
and can still maintain competitive pricing with that of conglomerates
in the area. Not only can we compete but also offer the utmost service
and dedication to the families we work for.
The Funeral Home was originally founded by Lawrence J. Lalonde in 1932. Originally located at 813 State St., Lawrence managed the business until his untimely death in September of 1956. His wife, Irene Lalonde, acquired ownership while Walter B. Briggs administered. The name then became Lalonde-Briggs Funeral Home. In 1968, the funeral home was purchased by Mr. Briggs and was relocated to 515 Caroline St.
In 1986, Michael P. Frary joined Lalonde Briggs's staff. The following year, Michael and Anne Frary bought the business and change the name to Lalonde Briggs Frary Funeral Home. The name was shortened and is currently known as Frary Funeral Home & Cremation Services. In 1990, Michael started the Frary Monument Company and in 1994, Frary Medical Transport was incorporated.
In 1995, Frary Monument Company acquired Carter Memorial and moved it to 515 Caroline St. to expand selection. To this day the funeral home continues to be a vital part of the community since it started in 1932.
03/09/2012 - Our new sign is complete, as well as our monument prices are now all online. We also offer our video tributes online now.
10/26/2011 - Our chapel is nearly finished and in use. Our new sign is currently under construction.
03/03/2011 - We are presently redesigning our chapel to now accomodate 160 people. Check the Inside Our Home section (bottom right) for pictures.
11/16/2010 - Check out our new online monument showroom.
05/06/2009 - Our website is now fully powered by wind turbines!
07/05/2008 - We have currently expanded our Monument Business. Residents in Massena are now able to visit us at our new location at 60 Maple St. We are open year round. Please call us to make an appointment
There is nowhere else you can get the Frary best